Saturday 28 December 2013

Challenge 8 - Colours

Good morning fellow Fanatics.  We hope you've had a very enjoyable Christmas and have not been affected by the horrible storms that have been taking place on either side of the Atlantic.  Hopefully now you're all fed up of TV and turkey and are now ready to get back to some crafting fun.  This time we have a colour challenge for you and to start the New Year off well for you all - we are also offering a little prize to our No 1 Fan this time around.   So thanks to Deborah's generosity if you're our winner we will send you "Charmed Squares" which is very useful little background set.


Remember that you don't have to use all six colours in your project, you can go for three if that makes it easier.  Don't forget that your project must include some Waltzingmouse stamps, digital images or cut files.

We've got a little inspiration for you - hope you like them.  As always full details of the projects are on our personal blogs.



Happy New Year - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

We do hope you'll join in with our colour challenge.  You have until 5.00pm GMT (Noon EDT) Thursday 9th January 2014 and don't forget there is a prize up for grabs!


Before we go we'd like to wish you all a very 
Happy, Prosperous & Crafty New Year!

8 comments:

  1. awesome cards ladies, I am looking forward to the new year, I just luv new beginnings! Thanks for the inspiration and awesome color combo, hope to play along!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are colors I don't often reach for - so it will be a true challenge for me to create with them! Your samples are lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration again - what beautiful cards! So glad I actually got the chance to join in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards from the DT and a great challenge using colours I wouldn't normally use. I had a ball blending and misting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combo and the DT cards are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everybody

    I don't know why I discovered this Waltzingmouse Challenge blog only today... I guess I was too busy with family matters during the last few months that I missed many things.
    But now I'm glad that I found this challenge blog and I even managed to make a card for the colour challenge. I will show it tomorrow as I first have to take a photo. It was a real challenge as I certainly would not use those colours together. But that's what I like about challenges: they make you try something new or unusual.

    I like the cards from the Design team and hopefully will find more time in the future to take part in the challenges or at least some of them.

    Kind regards
    Carola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed seeing your cards, gals, and all the others they inspired. I finally got a chance to have a go tonight so here is mine. Thanks for challenging us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)