Saturday 19 April 2014

Challenge 16 - Sketch

Good morning all!  We have a sketch for you today.  It is very straight forward.  You can dress it up fancy or go for something simpler.  Whatever you decide to make with the sketch, you must use at least one Waltzingmouse image, digi or sentiment.  You can flip or rotate the sketch if you want, but we must be able to see it in your project.


Here's our take on the sketch - do drop by our blogs for more details on our cards.  We would love to see a record number of entries for this challenge and as an extra incentive, we have a little prize for our winner this time - the winner will receive this lovely Big Cherry stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps of course!





The best - photo by Deborah Frings - Deborah's Gems

You have until Thursday 1st May, 5.00pm BST (Noon EDT) to link up your entry below.

*************************************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Hi gals,
    I added my link this morning. It shows in Inlinkz but is not showing up on your blog. It won't let me add it again.
    Thanks
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sketch as new challenge. I wanted to make my card already some time ago, but somehow I never found the time. Today it was raining all day, perfect weather for card making. Now I just need good weather to take my picture to show my card here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by - we do appreciate your comments. Hope you are having fun with our challenge :-)